This high-grade hot-dipped galvanized steel fluke anchor line is engineered to handle the dynamic shock loads caused by boat motion and is treated for maximum abrasion resistance. These traditional anchors are made with high-quality hot dipped galvanized. Not to mention, there is a uniform construction process and a marine coating that creates an extremely abrasion-resistant, snag-resistant, long-lasting line. This Danforth Style Fluke Anchor has the traditional holding power which has always been associated with Danforth Standard Anchors.SPECIFICATIONS:
- Recommended for Boats Up to 44 FT
- Material: Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Type: Pivoting Danforth Fluke (Danforth Style)
- Weight: 25 LB (11.34 KGS)
- Dimensions: 30 3/4 inches (781mm) Shank Length, 22 inches (559mm) Stock Width, 14-3/4inches (375mm) Fluke Length and 14-7/8 inches (378mm) Fluke Width
- Application: Sand and mud
- Not recommended for holding in grassy, rock or clay bottoms
All of our Anchor and Docking products (like Windlasses, Anchors, Anchor Rodes, Anchor Rollers, Dock Lines, Mooring Accessories, Quicklinks, Chains, Shackles and Swivels) are recommended for use under normal weather and sea conditions. In case of extreme circumstances such as hurricanes, etc, the right precautions must be taken.
Five Oceans/Baron USA and Canadian Marine & Outdoor Equipment will not be held responsible if the products are used under unusual weather and sea conditions.
PRODUCT NUMBER: CAE-004448-01