This Five Oceans Fishing Power Line Hauler Pot Puller 900W was designed for pulling single creels, traps, or creels on a string. It's perfect for pulling traps for crab, shrimp, prawn, lobster, etc.
The hauler is equipped with a foldable hauling arm allowing minimal space usage and easy storage. It has got a freely rotating lower axle and a manual pressing wheel eliminating the necessity for applying light pull on the rope. It features a Fully Dis-mountable design making it the ideal Portable Line Hauler in the market.
Suitable for small and midsize boats.
* No more aching arms, shoulders or back pains.
* Fully Dis-mountable, Foldable arm, Rotating axle, Electrical Switch, self-haul
* 12V - 900 Watts
* Marine Grade - Corrosion resistant - Light and Portable.
* Recommend application: Perfect for pulling traps for crab, prawn , lobster, etc.
To connect the hauler to the battery, a 2AWG cable must be used if the length of the cable from the hauler to the battery is less than 24 feet, if the length is between 24 and 50 feet, the cable must be 1AWG. An 80amp circuit breaker must be used (See electrical diagram in pictures).
- Voltage 12 V
- Hauling power (up to): 200 Lbs
- Hauling speed - normal load: 35 m/min
- Hauling speed - heavy load: 30m/min
- Length: 13.5cm
- Height: 87 cm
- Width: 50 cm
- Rope sheaves Diameter: 18 cm
- Line size span: 4-10 mm
- Power consumption - no load: 12 A
- Power consumption - heavy load: 75A
- Rated power output: 900 W
- Twin Mount Bracket: Small
- Fuse type (automatic reset): Bi-metal
Loosen the hauling arm from its secure folded position and fully extend it. Press the arm gently down once fully extended and it will snap into its grip. Free the pulley from the folding arm so that it hangs freely.
Either leave the rotating axle in an unlocked position, allowing the hauler to follow the direction of the pull, or lock it in a fixed position with the nylon locking screw knob.
The second stainless screw, located above the nylon locking screw knob, prevents the hauler from being lifted from its axle. It should not be unscrewed, and cannot be used to lock the position of the rotating axle.
The haulers are fitted with a forward and reverse switch, allowing the hauling wheel to be operated in both directions. The position marked (I) will rotate the hauling wheel in its normal direction and the position marked (II) will rotate it in the opposite direction.
Mounting the hauler:
The hauler is mounted on the Twin Mount Bracket with the two vertical axle supports facing outwards, and the single axle support on the opposite side, facing inwards.
Once in place over the Twin Mount Bracket insert the twin drop nose pin and make sure the hauler is safely secured.
Open the lid of the electric socket and insert the plug by making its bulge line up with the socket's dent. Once the plug is fully inserted, rotate the locking-wheel to lock it in place.
- We recommend that a marine 12V battery with a minimum capacity of 60-80 Ah is used to power the hauler.
- The haulers have a built-in bi-metal fuse so there is no need to install an external fuse. The bi-metal fuse protects the heavy duty motor from both current peaks and longer mid to high current intervals. It reacts to both high currents and increased temperature due to longer hauls at near the maximum working loads. The bi-metal fuse automatically resets once it cools down.
MANUFACTURER & DISTRIBUTOR are not responsible for any injuries caused by improper use of the product.
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT MANUAL(S)
PRODUCT CODE: CAE-003955-01