GHOOK European Made Rotating Mooring Hook for Clean and Fast Mooring Line Transfer
European Made Rotating mooring hook is an innovative solution for clean and fast mooring
GHOOK has been developed in order to assist crew during the transfer of the mooring line. Unique mooring hook provides an easy and clean mooring line transfer. No more dirty hands, no more cuts and no more mud on the deck! GHOOK has been developed in order to assist crew during the transfer of the mooring lines.
GHOOK consists of an ergonomic handle with an inserted rolling wheel, a safety latch and an opening for an optional rope extension. Holding the GHOOK instead of the rope, protects the crew’s hands from injuries and guarantees clean decks and hands.
GHOOK holds the rope instead of having the crew to deal with it, its wide rotating wheel effectively and quickly moves even the most overgrown mooring lines – all without even touching the hands or the deck.
Clean & Safer Hands and Decks:
With a connected tow rope, the mooring line can be transferred at a lower position, under the boat gunwale without any fear of it touching the boat’s fenders. Mud and shells attached to the mooring line will fall into the water instead of onto the deck. It also protects the crew’s hands and provides a much smoother and speedy mooring experience.
Transfer Up to 3-times Faster:
The mooring speed is particularly crucial in the case of windy conditions, which can cause drifting, possible collisions, hand injuries – or at the very least – a lot of stress. For that reason the GHOOK design is now providing the optimal speed and strength performance. Special attention went into minimizing the friction caused by overgrown ropes. Algae and shells do not present an obstacle to it. Compared to the traditional mooring it accelerates the mooring process by up to 3 times.
- ENSURES clean hands and hull: when using GHOOK, the mooring line does not touch the hull, the deck, the fenders or the crew-hands. Transferring the mooring line with GHOOK is the cleanest transfer possible.
- SAFER: only one hand to be sued: GHOOK is designed to be used with one hand only. The free hand can be used for better stability, increased safety and faster movement
- PROTECTS hands from injuries: GHOOK enables transfer of the mooring line without even touching it. Keep your hands clean and forget about cuts and scratches!
- ENABLE up to 3- times faster mooring GHOOK rotating wheel is designed to minimize the friction and provides the fastest possible transfer even of the most overgrown mooring lines
- FASTER and SAFER mooring particularly crucial in the case of windy conditions, which can cause drifting possible collisions, hand injuries – or at the very least – a lot of stress
PRODUCT CODE: CAE-010041-01
We Also Recommend
4" Marine Deluxe Low Profile Pac Cowl Vent White & Red for Boats