Five Oceans Self-launching Anchor Bow Roller 13-1/8 in. AISI316 Stainless Steel FO-73
Five Oceans' Anchor rollers make dropping and weighing anchor easier on you and your boat. They help reduce chafe, prevent scratches, and dings to your boat's finish and provide a secure place to store your anchor when used in conjunction with an optional chain stopper or tensioner. Due to this, the quality of your boat anchor roller must be the best one.
Apart from making it easier to drop and weigh your anchor, the pivoting dual-roller design of this anchor roller reduces friction for less strain on your windlass and yourself.
Compatible with Five Oceans DC anchors, Delta, DTX, Danforth, Fortress, CQR, Plow and Claw/Bruce style anchors.
- Constructed from Grade 316 stainless steel with Delrin rollers
- Easily installed using common tools
- Fasteners are not included
- Installation note: overhanging anchor rollers should be supported along with at least 2/3 of their length.
- Material: Polished AISI316 Stainless Steel
- Length: 13-1/8 in. (330mm)
- Hinged Bow Anchor Roller with Nylon Wheel
PRODUCT NUMBER: CAE-000073-01
We Also Recommend
(SET OF 2) 5" Jaw Swivel Snap Tack Shackle for Sailboat - Stainless Steel - Five Oceans
(USED) 1100lbs (500kg) Overhead Electric Hoist w/6FT Remote Control - Five Oceans
(USED) 1320 lbs (600kg) Overhead Electric Hoist w/ 20 FT Remote Control - Five Oceans