Five Oceans anchor connectors are manufactured with great quality, beautiful polish, and smooth contours. Stainless steel ensures that the shape remains intact at loads that meet or exceed the deformation point (unlike cast stainless steel). These double swivels are forged from tough stainless steel for extremely high mechanical performance in premier ocean racing and commercial marine applications. With a Five Oceans swivel connector attached to your anchor, the chain won’t get twisted anymore. They are designed with an oval shape for perfect sliding through the roller.SPECIFICATIONS:
- Chain Gap Width (A): 3/8 inch (9.35mm)
- Anchor Gap Width (B): 5/8 inch (15.32mm)
- Chain Pin Diameter (C): 1/4 inch (7mm)
- Anchor Pin Diameter (D): 3/8 inch (10mm)
- Overall Length (E): 4 3/4 inches (120mm)
- Anchor Double Swivel Up to 5/16 Chain
- Working Load: 2315 Lbs (1050 Kgs)
- Breaking Load: 4630 Lbs (2100 Kgs)
- Material: AISI316 Stainless Steel Highly polished corrosion resistant
: All of our Anchor and Docking products (like Windlasses, Anchors, Anchor Rodes, Anchor Rollers, Dock Lines, Mooring Accessories, Quicklinks, Chains, Shackles and Swivels) are recommended for use under normal weather and sea conditions. In case of extreme circumstances such as storms, hurricanes, etc, the right precautions must be taken.
Five Oceans/Baron USA and Canadian Marine & Outdoor Equipment will not be responsible if the products are used under unusual weather and sea conditions.