Stainless Steel Handrails, 12"
This Five Oceans sturdy handrail provides confidence boarding and moving around on deck. Handrails are important safety equipment on a boat. They add security to boaters moving around the deck in rough seas or just climbing aboard. Each handrail features polished 304 stainless steel construction to provide strength and corrosion resistance. All lengths have welded-on 1/4-20 studs on each end to be through-bolted for added security. Ideal to provide extra hand hold to increase safety, but can be used as handles to lift hatches or operate doors.
- Under deck fastening
- Dimensions: 12" x 7/8" (305mm X 22mm)
- Diameter: 7/8" (22mm)
- Length: 12" (305mm)
- Distance Hole to Hole: 10-1/2" (267mm)
- The nut thread is 1/4" - 20 UNC
- Material: Polished 304 Stainless Steel
- Mounting Hardware: M5 Fasteners (Sold Separately)