1320lbs (600kg) Overhead Electric Hoist w/6FT Remote - Five Oceans
The Five Oceans 3782 660/1320-lb. Electric Hoist is designed for a powerful and reliable lifting of small engines, transmissions, large shop tools and more - perfect for the garage, shop, farm or job site. The 1180-watt electric motor is powerful enough to make this hoist the perfect solution for lifting heavy engines, bulky loads, heavy building materials, tools or machinery. Not to mention, a stop bracket and line blocker, the durable 39.4-foot wire cable and the heavy-duty, handheld tethered remote control for easy and safe operation. Choose single-line capacity, and lift up to 660 pounds at a rate of 33 feet per minute. With double-line capacity, this hoist can lift up to 1320 pounds at a rate of 16 feet per minute with the included pulley hook. Your days of hand cranking and manual operation are over once you own this powerful electric hoist.
NOTE: Gloves are not offered with the hoist in Canada
CERTIFIED - for operations in USA and CANADA: Intertek ETL & Underwriters Laboratories (and UL Canada) certifications meeting UL1340:2016 Ed.3 and Standard(s) for Electric Cranes & Hoists (CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 33). IP rating of 40
- Single Line Lift Weight: 660 lb.
- Double Line Lift Weight: 1320 lb.
- Single Line Lift Speed: 33.0 ft/min
- Double Line Lift Speed: 16.5 ft/min
- Single Line Lift Height: 38.0 ft.
- Double Line Lift Height: 19.0 ft.
- Cable Material: Galvanized Steel
- Cable Length: 39.4 ft.
- Cable Diameter: 11/64 in. (4.5mm)
- Cord Length: 5 ft Power; 6 ft Remote
- Stop Bracket: Yes
- Line Blocker: Yes
- Double Line Pulley Included: Yes
- Tethered Control Length: 5.5 ft.
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Horsepower: 1.51hp
- Max Current at Full Load: 9.85A
- Duty Cycle Intermittent: (S3-25%)
1(x) 1320lb Electric Hoist
- 1(x) Double Line Pulley
- 2(x) Mounting Bracket
- 1(x) Instruction
We Also Recommend
1320 lbs (600kg) Overhead Electric Hoist w/ 20 FT Remote Control - Five Oceans
2200lbs (1000kg) Overhead Electric Hoist w/20 FT Remote Control - Five Oceans