The Five Oceans Atlantic 600 Horizontal Windlass has a stylish look, 100% stainless-steel design which sits elegantly on the deck. Not to mention, it's fitted with a heavy-duty lever for easy installation. Noteworthy is the importance of the gypsy creating the perfect contact between rope and chain. It includes an impact-resistant motor cover, solenoid and standard switches which fit perfectly on the cockpit or bow of the vessel. This Atlantic series windlass is ideal for your average cruiser, the big-time fisherman, those made for speed or the calm sailor.
Note for decks that are not flat, a suitable mounting pad may be required to take up camber or sheer. Decks made of a thin, foam or balsa laminate construction, will require reinforcement in order to spread the loads that will be applied to the deck while the windlass is in use. The standard (1/4") threaded mounting studs supplied suit deck and packing thickness of up to 50 mm (2"). These are adequate for most installations.
- DIY - ready mounting template for convenient on-deck installation
- Powerful motor for fast and secure anchor retrieval at the push of a button
- Includes a dual set of switches for either the bow or the console.
- Suitable for boats of 16 to 33 feet in length
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Dual-Directional Solenoid
- 60 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Up/Down Rocket Switch
- Up/Down Foot Switch
- Installation Winch
- Manual w/Mounting Template
- Model: Atlantic 600
- Motor: 600W
- Maximum Pull: 1200 lbs (540 kg)
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Current draw(A): 33 Amps - Max current draw(A): 55Amps
- Circuit Breaker: 60 Amps
- Boat Length: 16 FT to 32 FT
- Rode Type: Rope/chain
- Chain Size: 1/4" HT G4
- Rope Size: 1/2" (12 mm)
- Rope Type: ONLY Three(3) strand nylon rope.
- Retrieval Speed: 70 Feet per minute
- Drop Speed: 115 Feet per minute
- Max. working load (kg/Ib): 180/400
- Max. power pull (kg/Ib): 540/1200
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Type: Horizontal
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT MANUAL(S):
PRODUCT NUMBER: CAE-003930-01