This handy 5-piece fuel tank kit is useful for outboard boats.
They're highly robust and durable; additionally, meet ever safety requirement for those of us who enjoy marine life.
The primer bulb 3/8" hose fuel line is designed with the premium quality rubber material that meets a wide range of temperatures and reinforced durability.
comes with an OMC, Johnson & Evinrude 1/4" NPT male connector and two (2) female connector for OMC, Johnson & Evinrude.
This complete set is perfect for the everyday adventure seeking, passion-driven explore. This product is recommended for export, not EPA approved.
Note: Kindly note that for transport or the movement of fuel tank the vent (Located on Top of Cap) must be closed in order to avoid leakage. In addition, a running engine must have the fuel tank's vent open for proper operation.
(1) 6 Gallon Fuel Tank/Portable with Gauge
(1) Fuel Line with Primer Bulb - 3/8" Hose
(1) Fuel Line Connector for OMC, Johnson & Evinrude 3/8" NPT Male
(2) Fuel Line Connector for OMC, Johnson & Evinrude Applications, 1/4" Barb, Female
(2) Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- High strength ergonomic handle
- Easy-to-read mechanical direct sight gauge included
- Dimensions: 23" (L) x 11.4" (W) x 8.85"
- Capacity: 6 Gallon (22.7 litre)
- UV and Ozone resistant
- High strength Universal Pick Up Tube with standard 1/4"NPT fuel fitting
- Any low-permeation tank may become pressurized when exposed to direct sunlight or any other source of heat.
- Under these conditions you may see the tank expand or bulge. DO NOT place the tank in a confined area that prevents this normal expansion.
- Pressurized low-permeation fuel system components require a thread sealant specifically designed for the unique conditions they create to maintain a leak-proof seal at their threaded connections.
- Tape-type thread sealants will not withstand the pressurized conditions potentially created within low-permeation systems.
PRODUCT CODE: CAE-010025-01