This fuel tank kit is useful for outboard boats and it is designed for easy use with the Five Oceans' 3-gallon tank. They are highly robust and durable; additionally they meet ever safety requirement for those of us who enjoy marine life. The primer bulb 3/8" hose fuel line is designed with the premium quality rubber material that meets a wide range of temperatures and reinforced durability. Not to mention, comes with a Yamaha 1/4" NPT male connector and two (2) female connector for Yamaha/Mercury. This complete set is perfect for the everyday adventure seeking, passion-driven explore. This product is recommended for export, not EPA approved.
Kindly note that for transport or the movement of fuel tank the vent (Located on Top of Cap) must be closed in order to avoid leakage. In addition, a running engine must have the fuel tank's vent open for proper operation.
In this kit, both the Male & Female Connectors which go on the fuel tank corresponds to the model used by the original Mercury Fuel Tanks from 1998 onward.
- (1) 3 Gallon Fuel Tank/Portable with Gauge - Product Number: CAE-004129-01
- (1) Fuel Line with Primer Bulb - 3/8" Hose - Product Number: CAE-003099-01
- (1) NEW MODEL Fuel Line Connector for Mercury 1/4" NPT Male. We recommend the use of gasoline compatible thread tape during installation to ensure the best possible seal.
- (1) Fuel Line Connector for Mercury Applications, 3/8" Barb, Female Product Number: CAE-002900-01
- (1) 3/8" Barb Female Fuel Line Quick Connector for All Yamaha/Mercury Engine Connection Product Number: CAE-002888-01
- (2) Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
: Any low-permeation tank may become pressurized when exposed to direct sunlight or any other source of heat. Under these conditions, you may see the tank expand or bulge. Do not place the tank in a confined area that prevents this normal expansion. Pressurized low-permeation fuel system components require a thread sealant specifically designed for the unique conditions they create to maintain a leak-proof seal at their threaded connections. Tape-type thread sealants will not withstand the pressurized conditions potentially created within low-permeation systems. SPECIFICATIONS:
- 3 Gallon Fuel Tank/Portable with Gauge -Product Number: FO-4129
- Above / Below Deck: Above Deck
- Capacity: 3 Gallons (11 L)
- Color: Red
- Dimensions: 14" (355 mm) Length x 10" (254 mm) Width x 9" (228 mm)
- Feature: Screw Top Cap w/ Fume Release Function
- Fittings: 1/4 Inch NPT
- Material: HDPE/EVOH
- Securing System: Portable
- Type: Gas
- Fuel Line with Primer Bulb - 3/8" Hose - Product Number: CAE-003099-01
- Hose Size: 3/8"
- Length: 6ft
- Fuel Demand Valve: Yes
- Ethanol Compatible: Yes
- NEW MODEL Fuel Line Connector for Mercury 1/4" NPT Male - Product Number: CAE-004409-01
- Threads: 1/4" NPT
- Material: Brass
- Compatibility: Mercury
- Fuel Line Connector for Mercury, 3/8" Barb, Female - Product Number: CAE-002900-01
- Connection: 3/8" hose barb
- Material: Molded acetal plastic
- Compatibility: Mercury
PRODUCT NUMBER: CAE-010023-01