PROUDLY MADE IN CANADA
This heavy-duty aluminum box is designed specifically for RVs, Travel trailers and utility trailers. It fits on the standard battery holder frame in front of the trailer. Just remove the existing plastic battery holder and install the PowerBox BFUC1.0 in the same place.
No drilling holes required! Use the included mounting hardware to safely secure it to the frame of the trailer.
The Internal electrical plate is removable to allow access to the batteries. Fits up to two Deep cycle 6V RV batteries, or two lithium batteries that can be mounted horizontally or vertically. Or one Large 12v Deep Cycle RV Battery
Connect the RV wires and you are done!
Secure the batteries and other components with dual locks when you are away or your RV / Trailer is in storage.
The box and the batteries can be easily removed together at the end of the season thanks to the heavy-duty handles on each side of the box. Don’t need to disconnect the batteries, just remove them with the PowerBox and take them home or your storage.
- Lightweight Heavy duty, welded, corrugated aluminum construction
- Corrosion free and Water resistant
- Fits up to two Deep cycle 6V RV batteries, or two lithium batteries that can be mounted horizontally or vertically. Or one Large 12v Deep Cycle RV Battery
- Included in the box are:
- Main Battery Disconnect / Switch
- Main ANL fuse 200amps
- Dual 5A USB charger
- 12v cigarette outlet
- 4 AWG High Quality battery wires. Ultra flexible Rated for 150Amp -40 c
- No holes needed for installation
- Easy to remove in winter, don’t need to remove the batteries, just remove the PowerBox with the batteries inside.
- Protected access cable gland in the back of the box
- Large cable access for easy wiring also acts as a vent for lead acid batteries.
- Can be installed in any direction relative to the RV /Trailer
- Two latches mounted on the side designed to minimize the space required to open. Ideal for small travel trailers.
- Two locks can be installed on each side to secure your valuable batteries.
- Internal rubber battery base
- Isolator separates electrical components from the main battery compartment.
- External box size L: 21.7 in (552mm) x H:19.4in (492mm) x W:7.75in (197mm)
- Weight: 32lb / 14.5 kg
- Screws Torque: 15ft-lb (20NM)