(USED) 1320 lbs (600kg) Overhead Electric Hoist w/ 20 FT Remote Control - Five Oceans
- Single Line Lift Weight: 660 lb.
- Double Line Lift Weight: 1320 lb.
- Single Line Lift Speed: 33.0 ft/min
- Double Line Lift Speed: 16.5 ft/min
- Single Line Lift Height: 38.0 ft.
- Double Line Lift Height: 19.0 ft.
- Cable Material: Galvanized Steel
- Cable Length: 39.4 ft.
- Cable Diameter: 9/64 in.
- Cord Length: 5 ft Power; 20 FT Remote
- Stop Bracket: Yes
- Line Blocker: Yes
- Double Line Pulley Included: Yes
- Tethered Control Length: 5.5 ft.
- Motor Type: 120V AC
- Horsepower: 4.5 hp
- Max Current at Full Load: 10.7A
- Duty Cycle Intermittent: (S3-25%)
- Underwriter Laboratories Canada (ULC) - Certification under MSXT7
- Intertek: cETL - meeting requirements of the Standard(s) for Electric Cranes & Hoists (CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 33)
- Underwriter Laboratories (UL) - Certified for Standard For Safety Hoists
- Intertek: ETL - Certification as per [UL 1340:2016 Ed.3]
- 1(x) 1320lb Electric Hoist
- 1(x) Instruction
- 2(x) Mounting Bracket
Hoist Warnings and Precautions:
- Keep hands and body away from fairlead (cable intake slot) when operating.
- Do not exceed hoist load weight capacity.
- Be certain hoist is properly bolted to a structure that can hold the hoist hold.
- Always use proper couplings when connecting winch cable hook to load.
- Do not overload the hoist. It will do the job better at the load it was intended.
- Do not use inappropriate attachments to extend the length of the hoist cable.
- Never lift people or hoist loads over people.
- Never come in between or under the hoist and the load when operating.
- Do not apply load to hoist when cable is fully extended. Keep at least 4 full turns of cable on the reel.
- Examine hoist before using. Components may be affected by exposure to chemicals, salts and rust.
- Never fully extend cable while under load. Keep 4 complete turns of cable around the drum.
- Never operate hoist if cable shows any signs of weakening, is knotted or kinked.
- Do not cross over or under cable under load.
- Use gloves while handling cable.
- Re-spool cable properly.
(OPEN BOX) 90kg / 200lb Professional Powered Portable Line Hauler - Five Oceans
(SET OF 2) 5" Jaw Swivel Snap Tack Shackle for Sailboat - Stainless Steel - Five Oceans
(USED) 1100lbs (500kg) Overhead Electric Hoist w/6FT Remote Control - Five Oceans