Automatic 12V Bilge Pump 600GPH - Boat, Caravan, RV - Five Oceans (BC 3613)
Five Oceans' electric bilge pumps deliver value and performance that is built to last. They are tested and approved as standard equipment by leading boat manufacturers. An automatic-switch bilge pump is a requirement for any vessels 20ft and over with sleeping accommodations, but it is a great convenience for any size boat.
It's built with everything contained in one compact yet durable package - pump, wire seals, strainer, and mercury-free switch - and installs quickly and easily in tight spaces.
These pumps are designed to exhaust standing water only. They are not intended to prevent rapid accumulation of on-board water due to rough weather, hull damage, and/or other unsafe navigational conditions.
Pumps include 36" lengths of 16-gauge caulked and tinned copper wire.
- All-in-one pump & switch
- No float switch required.
- 600 GPH at open flow, 400 GPH at 3.3´ head.
- Snap-off strainer for easy cleaning
- Anti-fouling impeller
- Compact, efficient, long life motor
- Liquid Temperature: 110°F (43°C) Max.
- DRAW: 2.5A
- Outlet Ports: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Hose Barb
- Voltage: 12V
Pump can be wired in 3 different configurations:
- Configuration with 3 Way switch: OFF- Manual – Automatic
- Configuration with 2 Way Switch: OFF-Manual
- Hardwired Automatic mode (NO manual control)
NOTE: Bilge pumps must be lower than the source of water for priming. Measure the diameter of the hose outlet on your electric bilge pump to determine the size pump you need.
PRODUCT CODE: CAE-003613-01