Pacific 900 Vertical Anchor Windlass 900W (1450 lbs) - 1/4" HT-G4 Chain and 1/2" Rope - Five Oceans
Note: For the vertical windlass series, the motor allows for a 90-degree rotation at 12 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 6 o'clock, & 9 o'clock. Depending on the spacing that permits for such positioning.
Note for decks that are not flat, a suitable mounting pad may be required to take up camber or sheer. Decks made of a thin, foam or balsa laminate construction, will require reinforcement in order to spread the loads that will be applied to the deck while the windlass is in use. The standard (1/4") threaded mounting studs supplied suit deck and packing thickness of up to 35 mm (1 1/4"). These are adequate for most installations.
- DIY - ready mounting template for convenient on-deck installation
- Powerful motor for fast and secure anchor retrieval at the push of a button
- Includes a dual set of switches for either the bow or the console.
- Suitable for boats of 25 to 35 feet in length
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Dual-Directional Solenoid
- 80 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Up/Down Rocket Switch
- Up/Down Foot Switch
- Installation Winch
- Manual w/Mounting Template
- Rope Size: ONLY use 1/2" (12 mm) 3 strand nylon
- Model: Pacific 900
- Motor: 900W
- Maximum Pull: 1450 lbs (657 kg)
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Current draw(A): 55 Amps - Max current draw(A): 75Amps
- Circuit Breaker: 80 Amps
- Boat Length: To 25' / 35'
- Rode Type: Rope/chain
- Chain Size: 1/4" HT G4
- Retrieval Speed: 70 Feet per minute
- Drop Speed: 131 Feet per minute
- Max. working load (kgs/Ib): 220/484
- Max. power pull (kgs/Ib): 660/1452
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Type: Vertical
(SET OF 2) 5" Jaw Swivel Snap Tack Shackle for Sailboat - Stainless Steel - Five Oceans
(USED) 1100lbs (500kg) Overhead Electric Hoist w/6FT Remote Control - Five Oceans
(USED) 1320 lbs (600kg) Overhead Electric Hoist w/ 20 FT Remote Control - Five Oceans