6 Gallon Portable Fuel Tank w/Gauge - Five Oceans
They come with a mechanical direct sight gauge with easy-to-read indicator. The new design of Five Oceans' tanks virtually eliminates fuel evaporation and loss by containing fuel vapor within the tank instead of venting it wastefully to the atmosphere. When combined with self-sealing fuel fittings, they create an integrated fuel system that is good for both the environment and your pocket book. They're better for the environment and reduce fuel costs as all the fuel you purchase stays where it belongs-in your tank.
Each tank features a 90° 1/4" NPT fuel fitting and an easy-to-read, slosh resistant, high contrast fuel gauge that accurately monitors the level of remaining fuel without requiring the removal of the fuel cap.
Injection molded, multi-layer construction provides, beyond their stated fuel capacity, a 5% vapor space to safely allow for fuel thermal expansion.
- Perfect for inflatables and dinghies
- High strength ergonomic handle
- Easy-to-read mechanical direct sight gauge included
- Dimensions: 23" (L) x 11.4" (W) x 8.85"
- Capacity: 6 Gallon (22.7 liter)
- UV and Ozone resistant
- High strength Universal Pick Up Tube with standard 1/4"NPT fuel fitting
- Any low-permeation tank may become pressurized when exposed to direct sunlight or any other source of heat.
- Under these conditions you may see the tank expand or bulge. DO NOT place the tank in a confined area that prevents this normal expansion.
- Pressurized low-permeation fuel system components require a thread sealant specifically designed for the unique conditions they create to maintain a leak-proof seal at their threaded connections.
- Tape-type thread sealants will not withstand the pressurized conditions potentially created within low-permeation systems.
PRODUCT CODE: CAE-003312-01
3 Gallon Fuel Tank Portable Kit for All Yamaha and Mercury Engines Connection, 3/8" Hose - Five Oceans
6 Gallon Fuel Tank Portable Kit for All Yamaha and Mercury Engines Connection, 3/8" Hose - Five Oceans