GALVANIZED STEEL BOAT ANCHOR:
Constructed From Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel. It has all of the Fluke Anchor Features. Recommended for Boat Length Up to 28 Ft.SUPER HOLDING POWER RATIO:
Fluke Design performs well in bottoms including in mud, sand, grass, clay, and gravel. It has one of the highest weight-to-holding power ratios of any anchor.EASY-STORAGE:
It stores easily in a storage locker or on a bow roller. The fluke style also makes for a great secondary or stern anchor.FEATURES
: Tapered shank and chamfered edges that allow for deep seabed penetration in sand and mud.MEASUREMENTS
: Weight: 10 Lb / 4.5 Kg. Dimension: 23-3/8 Inch (594 mm) Shank Length, 16 5/8 Inch (423 mm) Stock Width, 10 Inch (254mm) Fluke Length and 11 3/4 Inch (298 mm) Fluke Width.SPECIFICATIONS
- Recommended for Boats up to 25 FT
- Material: Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Type: Pivoting Danforth Fluke (Danforth Style)
- Weight: 8 LB (3.62 KGS)
- Dimensions: 23-3/8 inches (594mm) Shank Length, 14 inches (356mm) Stock Width, 9 inches (227mm) Fluke Length and 10-3/4 inches (273mm) Fluke Width
- Application: Sand and mud
- Not recommended holding in grassy, rock or clay bottoms
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All of our Anchor and Docking products (like Windlasses, Anchors, Anchor Rodes, Anchor Rollers, Dock Lines, Mooring Accessories, Quicklinks, Chains, Shackles and Swivels) are recommended for use under normal weather and sea conditions. In case of extreme circumstances such as hurricanes, etc, the right precautions must be taken.
Five Oceans/Baron USA/Canadian Marine & Outdoor Equipment will not be responsible if the products are used under unusual weather and sea conditions.