Bow Anchor Roller, 11 in. 304 Stainless Steel - Five Oceans
Five Oceans' Anchor rollers make dropping and weighing anchor easier on you and your boat. They help reduce chafe, prevent scratches, and dings to your boat's finish and provide a secure place to store your anchor when used in conjunction with an optional chain stopper or tensioner. Therefore the quality of your boat anchor roller must be the best one.
Apart from making it easier to drop and weigh your anchor, this anchor roller reduces friction for less strain on your windlass and yourself.
Compatible with Five Oceans DC Anchors, Delta, DTX, Danforth, Fortress, CQR, Plow and Claw/Bruce style anchors.
- Constructed from Grade 304 stainless steel with Delrin rollers
- Easily installed using common tools
- Fasteners not included
- Installation note: overhanging anchor rollers should be supported along with at least 2/3 of their length
- Dimensions: Length: 11" (280mm) Width: 2 3/16" (55.5mm)
- Material: AISI 304 Stainless Steel
- Mounting Hardware: Eight (8) Bolt (not included)
- Weight: Two (2) Pounds
- Anchor Weight: 60 lbs (maximum)
- Chain Width: 3/8" (maximum)
- Handles Anchor lines up to 1" Diameter
CANADIAN MARINE PART NUMBER: CAE-000072-01
(SET OF 2) 5" Jaw Swivel Snap Tack Shackle for Sailboat - Stainless Steel - Five Oceans