Dual Battery Selector Switch w/ Knob, 250 Amp
This Five Oceans Dual Battery Switch is great for use on boats, caravan, 4x4, winch power cable, etc., and it's really easy to install. It can be used with 8V up to 48V systems to isolate and secure the electrical system. Twist knob style switch, manufactured with a durable, non-corrosive, ABS plastic housing to resist the harsh marine conditions. Vapor Tight & ignition protected.
Positions: Battery 1 / Battery 2 / All / Off - Disconnects the battery safely, to eliminate any power draw from the battery when vehicle or boat are not in use. Rotary dial has a spring-loaded keeper to lock the selected position. Switch can be safely rotated to select either ON or OFF.
Important: Engine must be stopped before selecting OFF; this is to protect the alternator.
Rated at 350 Amps Intermittent, 250 Amps continuous at 12V.
- Positions: Battery 1 / Battery 2 / All / Off
- Rated at 350 Amps Intermittent, 250 Amps continuous at 12V
- Base: 2-5/8" x 2-5/8" (66.7mm x 66.7mm)
- UV stabilized Bakelite vapour-proof housing - Built to last in marine conditions.
- Isolates 2 battery packs
- Silver plated brass terminal studs & nuts 4 mounting screw holes (mounting screws not included)
PRODUCT CODE: CAE-003511-01
4" Marine Deluxe Low Profile Pac Cowl Vent White & Red for Boats