1320 lbs (600kg) Overhead Electric Hoist w/ 20 FT Remote Control - Five Oceans
The Five Oceans 660/1320-lb. Electric Hoist is designed for a powerful and reliable lifting of small engines, transmissions, large shop tools and more - perfect for the garage, shop, farm or job site.
The 1250-watt electric motor is powerful enough to make this hoist the perfect solution for lifting heavy engines, bulky loads, heavy building materials, tools or machinery. Not to mention, a stop bracket and line blocker, the durable 39.4-foot wire cable and the heavy-duty, handheld tethered remote control for easy and safe operation.
Choose single-line capacity, and lift up to 660 pounds at a rate of 33 feet per minute. With double-line capacity, this hoist can lift up to 1320 pounds at a rate of 16 feet per minute with the included pulley hook. Your days of hand cranking and manual operation are over once you own this powerful electric hoist.
These hoists are certified for operations in Canada and USA
- Single Line Lift Weight: 660 lb.
- Double Line Lift Weight: 1320 lb.
- Single Line Lift Speed: 33.0 ft/min
- Double Line Lift Speed: 16.5 ft/min
- Single Line Lift Height: 38.0 ft.
- Double Line Lift Height: 19.0 ft.
- Cable Material: Galvanized Steel
- Cable Length: 39.4 ft.
- Cable Diameter: 9/64 in.
- Cord Length: 5 ft Power; 20 FT Remote
- Stop Bracket: Yes
- Line Blocker: Yes
- Double Line Pulley Included: Yes
- Tethered Control Length: 5.5 ft.
- Motor Type: 120V AC
- Horsepower: 4.5 hp
- Max Current at Full Load: 10.7A
- Duty Cycle Intermittent: (S3-25%)
- Underwriter Laboratories Canada (ULC) - Certification under MSXT7
- Intertek: cETL - meeting requirements of the Standard(s) for Electric Cranes & Hoists (CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 33)
- Underwriter Laboratories (UL) - Certified for Standard For Safety Hoists
- Intertek: ETL - Certification as per [UL 1340:2016 Ed.3]
- 1(x) 1320lb Electric Hoist
- 1(x) Instruction
- 2(x) Mounting Bracket
Hoist Warnings and Precautions:
- Keep hands and body away from fairlead (cable intake slot) when operating.
- Do not exceed hoist load weight capacity.
- Be certain hoist is properly bolted to a structure that can hold the hoist hold.
- Always use proper couplings when connecting winch cable hook to load.
- Do not overload the hoist. It will do the job better at the load it was intended.
- Do not use inappropriate attachments to extend the length of the hoist cable.
- Never lift people or hoist loads over people.
- Never come in between or under the hoist and the load when operating.
- Do not apply load to hoist when cable is fully extended. Keep at least 4 full turns of cable on the reel.
- Examine hoist before using. Components may be affected by exposure to chemicals, salts and rust.
- Never fully extend cable while under load. Keep 4 complete turns of cable around the drum.
- Never operate hoist if cable shows any signs of weakening, is knotted or kinked.
- Do not cross over or under cable under load.
- Use gloves while handling cable.
- Re-spool cable properly.
We Also Recommend
1/2 Ton Electric Chain Hoist w/ 15ft Chain | Single phase 110V ~ 120V - Five Oceans