DOCKHOOK European Made Multi-functional Telescopic (54"-81") Docking Hook for Boats and Dinghies
Special docking hook with the fastest onboard attach & release of dock-lines (lasso)
DOCKHOOK have the unique patented flexible spring locker, which guarantees fast "attach and release" of the loop lines (lasso) on a cleat, pylon, bollard, or buoy. Suitable also for thicker ropes up to 4 cm.
Multi-functional YELLOHEAD has been carefully designed to support different solutions once on berth: holding the loop lines (lasso), passing the ropes, pushing away from and pulling towards other objects, piers, lifting things out of the water, etc.
The new boat hook is easy to use even by less experienced crew or solo skipper.
- TELESCOPIC: Minimum Length: 1.36m (54”) and extends to 2.06m (81”)
- MATERIAL: Aluminum
- OUTSIDE DIAMETER of pole is 30mm (1 1/6”)
- DESIGNED to work with GHOOK and HOOKLINKER for a Faster, Cleaner and Safer mooring operation
- TELESCOPIC: Minimum Length: 1.36m (54”) and extends to 2.06m (81”)<br>
- PATENTED flexible spring locking mechanism guarantees fast attach and release of the loop lines on a cleat, pylon, bollard or buoy.
- HANDLES ropes up to 4 cm in diameter.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL YELLOWHEAD designed to support different requirements once on berth such as holding the loop lines, passing ropes, pushing away from and pulling towards piers, lifting items out of the water, etc.
- IMPROVES docking speed
- GUARANTEES simple handling of loop lines
PRODUCT CODE: CAE-010040-01